Pressure washing (power washing) is a cleaning method that uses high- or low-pressure water spray to revitalize surfaces. It removes various things like moss, loose paint, grime, dust, mud, chewing gum, pollution, pollen, dried grass clippings, dirt, and greasy film from surfaces. Pressure washing can be used on decks, fences, siding, roofs, concrete surfaces, brick work, and other surfaces.
Different Problems – Different Solutions
There’s much more to pressure washing than just renting a machine and having at it. Problems like moss, fungus, and algae need special treatment prior to elimination. More importantly, time must be taken to prep work surfaces and protect surrounding areas. Is this really something you want to take the time to tackle yourself?
Cleaning stains from a driveway or other surfaces may require pre-treatment. And using the right equipment settings can be tricky. Most home owners lack the experience to do a delicate job like cleaning glass or the care it takes to pressure wash siding. As a result, the lack of proper set up and operational knowledge often leads to property damage. What homeowner wants to pay to repair damages that they’ve cause?
In most cases, the cost of paying an expert to do the work far outweighs the potential risk of injury or damage to your home. Let All Pro Services handle your job.
Why Should I Pressure Wash?
Pressure washing is the answer to revitalizing surfaces around the home. It offers several benefits:
- Revitalize surfaces: reduce or eliminate stains, discolorations
- Prepare surfaces for painting and staining
- Eliminate moss and other problems
- Effectively clean roofs, gutters, and other areas around the home
- Increase the curb appeal of your home
What Surfaces Does All Pro Services Pressure Wash?
We can pressure wash many surfaces. It just depends on what your needs are. Does your siding need to be pressure washed before you paint it? Is there moss on your roof? Are your driveway and walkways stained and worn out looking? We can help.
All Pro Services has over 31 years of experience working in the greater Seattle area. We are experts at pressure washing a wide variety of surfaces including:
- Brick work
- Retaining walls
- Tennis/ basketball courts
- And more
All Pro Services uses biodegradable cleaning solutions that won’t damage plants or soil. More importantly, our products won’t leave behind a sticky or oily residue on siding or other surfaces.
Guaranteed Peace of Mind Service
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All work is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Commercial-Grade Equipment: We use professional, commercial-grade equipment
- Trained Experts: Your job will be by professionals that show up on time and do the job right the first time
- Safe and Secure Services: Licensed, bonded, and fully insured
- EPA-Friendly: We follow all EPA laws and regulations and are an environmentally-friendly company.
Do you want your home to look its best? Get an estimate today to schedule your free estimate.