Soft washing is a cleaning method that uses special low pressure nozzles coupled with environmentally-friendly (bio-degradable) chemicals. It is very effective in removing biological elements such as mold, algae, pollen, dirt, moss, and other stains without damaging surfaces on your home or killing your plants.
Pressure Washing Versus Soft Washing
All Pro Services offers different solutions for different situations. That’s why we offer pressure washing AND soft washing.
Pressure washing in the hands of a professional using commercial equipment is an effective method for removing stains. It works very well on concrete sidewalks, driveways, walkways, paved patios, brick, stone, and other durable surfaces.
Soft washing uses less than half the pressure of typical pressure washing nozzles because the chemicals do a lot of the work. As a result, surfaces that benefit from a soft washing method only need low pressure to remove the chemicals and targeted elements from the surface. Soft washing is especially effective for cleaning cedar shake, wood panel siding, stucco and coquina, screens, screened enclosures, and lanais.
Why Should I Pressure or Soft Wash?
Pressure washing and soft washing are solutions for revitalizing just about any surface around the home. They offer several benefits:
- Revitalize surfaces: reduce or eliminate stains, discolorations
- Prepare surfaces for painting and staining
- Eliminate moss and other problems
- Effectively clean roofs, gutters, and other areas around the home
- Increase the curb appeal of your home
Guaranteed Peace of Mind Service
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All work is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Commercial-Grade Equipment: We use professional, commercial-grade equipment
- Trained Experts: Your job will be by professionals that show up on time and do the job right the first time
- Safe and Secure Services: Licensed, bonded, and fully insured
- EPA-Friendly: We follow all EPA laws and regulations and are an environmentally-friendly company.
Do you want your home to look its best? Click on this link to get a free estimate today.