Do you ever wonder why your windows don’t look quite as clean as you expected they would after putting all of that hard time and effort into cleaning them? Do you see dust, dirt, and haze on them soon after cleaning them? When you clean your windows, do you take the time to look for any potential problems around them that may need repair?
Climbing up and down ladders and cleaning windows the right way takes time, labor, and the right equipment. That’s why many in the greater Seattle area have turned to the pros at All Pro Services for over 31 years for their window cleaning needs.
Glass is Not Smooth
The surface of glass is not completely smooth. It’s actually a rough surface made up of peaks and potholes. Contaminants such as dust, dirt, acid rain and more fill these “potholes” and can react chemically with the glass to make surfaces even rougher. As a result, glass easily becomes stained and discolored, difficult to see through, and hard to clean and keep clean.
Why Should You Keep Windows Clean and Maintained?
Who wants to look through a dirty window at a beautiful day, right? But aside from the practical reasons for keeping your windows clean and the visual impact that clean and shiny windows make, there are other reasons to maintain your windows inside and out twice a year.
- Window frames: inspect for bug infestations and treated
- Water spots, building run off and pollution can cause haze, streaks, rainbow effects and cloudiness. Water spots and building run off will cause erosion damage on any glass over time if left unchecked
- Frames and sills should be examined for dry rot and loose caulking
- Tracks need to be cleaned so they operate smoothly without binding
Why Not Use Glass Cleaner and Paper Towels?
Rubbing your windows with glass cleaner and paper towels just pushes the dirt around and leaves streaks. Plus, rubbing them dry may actually charge your windows with static electricity, which can ultimately attract more dust and dirt to your windows.
We Clean Windows, Skylights, and Solar Panels The Right Way
We’ve been making glass sparkle and shine in the greater Seattle area for over 31 years. We use professional equipment and have licensed, bonded experienced workers. Whether it’s at new construction sites, solar panels, French panes, sky lights, mirrors, picture windows, or more we’ll make them shine. And All Pro Services doesn’t just clean your windows, we also inspect the areas around them.
Our experts look for problems like wood rot, bug infestations, ill-fitting screens or shutters, and loose caulking. When we spot problems we’ll present you with solutions to take care of them. It’s all part of what we do.
Guaranteed Peace of Mind Service
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All work is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Commercial-Grade Equipment: We use professional, commercial-grade equipment
- Trained Experts: Your job will be done by professionals that show up on time and do the job right the first time
- Safe and Secure Services: Licensed, bonded, and fully insured
- EPA-Friendly: We follow all EPA laws and regulations and are an environmentally-friendly company.
Want your home to look its best? Get an estimate today to schedule your free estimate.